Veronica Ezeh Chioma tragically dies from gas explosion.

Few hours ago tragic news hit the media , about Veronica Ezeh Chioma ,a beautiful and young final year student majoring in biochemistry, of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Anambra State Nigeria. She has allegedly died of the explosion of gas in her school hostel . No one knows if she was cooking or if another student was ,nor even how it happened.


Veronica had her whole life ahead of her, just three months to graduation  ,many say she was very quiet ,reserved and a respectful young lady but this tragic incident has cut her off . She is gone like a candle in the wind . According to some reports her death occurred because of the sad situation of our Nigerian medical system..so I am guessing she died in a hospital. 

May her young and beautiful soul rest in perfect peace . Our heartfelt condolences to her family and friends 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.